Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: skid row vs. Skid Row (i rememember you 2)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    skid row vs. Skid Row (i rememember you 2)

    YouTube - Skid Row I Remember You Two


    i think whoever subtitled this are hearing words i'm not hearing
    YouTube - Skid Row - I Remember You
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: skid row vs. Skid Row (i rememember you 2)

    Some songs just don't take to being grunged up and this is one of them. The original is a classic don't mess with it power ballad.

    On the subtitles I think it subbed in either chinese or japanese and then translated back into english from what their subtitles were and that's where all the new and non-existent lyrics came from.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •